Designed for use with all Interlogix control panels, the Indoor SAW Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detection Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered device that provides outstanding performance.
Well suited for both homes as well as small and mid-sized businesses, the motion detector identifies the movement of a person within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor's field of view. When this motion is detected, the sensor transmits an alarm signal to the control panel.
- Low-battery reporting indicates when batteries need replacing before they expire
- Tamper switch
- Fully supervised device sends signal every 64 minutes to the security panel to ensure uninterrupted performance
- Two 1.5VDC AA alkaline batteries
- 3-4 year battery life
- Two sensitivity settings
- 3-minute motion lockout to conserve battery life
Indoor SAW PIR Motion Sensor, (NX480)
- Product Code: UTC:60-639-95R