Incorporating advanced mirror optics technology, the Aritech DD669-U Ceiling Mount Dual Motion Sensor uses a unique step and gliding focus feature to create a continuous curtain that ensures sensors never lose track of objects. The DD669-U features 18 curtains for maximum detection capability, including under crawl detection, throughout a protected area up to 65' in diameter.
- Dual Technology Motion Sensor (PIR and Microwave)
- "Step and Gliding Focus Multi-Curtain" Mirror
- Range Controlled Radar on 5.8 GHz
- Plug-in Electronics
- Sealed Optics
- Selectable Coverage Pattern Using Mirror Masks
- 4D Processing for False Alarm Immunity
- Additional Bi-curtain Processing for Harsh Environments
- No Adjustment Required for Different Mounting Heights
- UL/ULC Listed
- Detection Range: 65 ft.
- Undercrawl Protection: Yes
- Microwave Frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Coverage Field of View: 360 degrees with 18 curtains
- Coverage Pattern Selection: Curtain labels
- Mounting Height: 8.2 to 16.4 ft.
- Power Supply: 12 VDC Nominal
- Current Consumption (nom.): 12 mA
- Alarm Memory: Yes
- Range Diameter (Selectable): 65 ft./40 ft.
- Dimensions (oxD): 5.4 x 3.6 in. (138 x 92mm)
- Ambient Conditions: 14 to 130 degreesF, 95% relative humidity
- Pry-off Tamper: ST400 (optional)
- Standards: UL, ULC
Ceiling Mount Dual Motion Sensor
- Product Code: UTC:DD669-U