New GSM and CDMA modules bring Alarm.com's secure wireless signaling, real-time event notification and Web-based remote monitoring and control capabilities to the Simon XT /XTi panels.
The digital wireless communication of both devices via GSM/GPRS (AT&T and T-Mobile) or CDMA (Verizon) enables secure alarm reporting to any central station via SIA or Contact ID, regardless of whether or not a phone line is installed at the system location. The module also enables Simon XT/XTi end users to monitor and control their security system remotely via the Alarm.com Web site and mobile/PDA devices. These devices support two-way voice over cellular, allowing users to speak directly to a central station in the event of an emergency. Additionally, using the Z-Wave enabled modems provides the added functionality of controlling Z-Wave class devices such as lighting and thermostats.
- AT&T Compatible
- Fits Within Existing Simon XT/XTi Housing for Quick and Easy Installation
- Remote Monitoring and Control Provides Homeowners w/Convenient Access to Their System Anytime, Anywhere
- Remote Programming Via AirFix Toolkit Allows Dealers to Troubleshoot and Resolve Issues Without Expensive "Truck Rolls"
- Nationwide Cellular Coverage Covers 95% of North America's Population
- Z-Wave Class Modems Enables Homeowners to Control Lighting, Thermostats, Door Locks and More
- Two-Way Voice Over GSM and CDMA Allows Homeowners to Speak Directly to a Central Station During Emergencies (standard on all models)
- Compatibility: Simon XT/XTi panels
- Dimensions: 4.16 x 1.875 in. (106 x 47.6 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 120 degreesF (0 to 49 degreesC)
- Humidity: 90% relative humidity
- Power requirements: 6V nominal, 30mA standby current, 1.5A peak current, supplied by Simon XT/XTi panels
- Cellular network: Quad Band GSM/GPRS (operates on the 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 HMz frequency bands)
GSM Radio for XT/XTi w/Z-Wave and Image Sensor Ready for ATT Network
- Product Code: UTC:600-1048-XT-ZX-AT