The PG9985 is a fully supervised two-way wireless PowerG flood detector consisting of a probe connected to the device via a 1.8m (6ft) cable. The PG9985 senses the presence of water prompting advance warning of potential flooding. The transmitter is installed at a higher level on the wall with the probe located at floor level or a desired height. In the event that there is a water leak, the probe will detect the moisture and deliver the information to the transmitter.
The PG9985 PowerG Flood Detector is equipped with a visible link quality LED indicator that lets the installer choose the optimal location for installation, eliminating the effort of going back and forth to the keypad.
The flood probe of the PG9985 is also supervised to provide an alert upon a probe disconnection. This enhanced feature ensures that the device probe will be operational when it matters most.
- Dimensions: (LxWxD): 81 x 34 x 25 mm (3-3/16 x 1-1/4 x 1 in.)
- Battery Life: 8 years (typical use)
- Battery Type: 3 V CR123A Lithium Battery
- Weight (excluding battery): 53g (1.9oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10 degreesC to 55 degreesC (14 degreesF to 131 degreesF)
- Visible signal quality shown on the device
- Fully supervised
- 6 foot wire water probe
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
Wireless PowerG Flood Detector - PG9985
- Product Code: PG9985