The Energy Bridge enables whole-home energy monitoring providing home owners the information they need to make intelligent decisions about their energy usage.
This Z-Wave plug-in module, used in conjunction with CurrentCost's Sensable Transmitter and CT clamp, will display on the GC2 screen current energy consumption. The user can also see a comparison of energy usage over different time periods including prior 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, and 12 months.
- Whole-home energy monitoring
- Real-time energy usage at a glance
- Energy-usage comparison with previous time periods
- Z-Wave connectivity to the GC2 panel
- One-controlled outlet for control and dimming of lamps
- Z-Wave signal frequency: 908.42MHz
- Operational Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Z-Wave Range: up to 100ft. line of sight between the Controller and/or closest Z-Wave Receiver module
- GC2 security panel
- Firmware v1.10 or higher
- CurrentCost CT Clamp and Transmitter
Z-Wave Bridge - 433 MHz
- Product Code: 2GIG-Z-BRDG-433