The Fire-Lite-D355PL is a non-relay, Duct Smoke Detector with a photoelectric sensor. The sensor includes a SD355R remote test capable addressable low-profile photoelectric smoke detector.
Able to operate in a broad temperature range, the D355PL is a versatile solution for a multitude of environments. Additional wiring space is providing by a 3/4" knockout. The detector mounts easily to a round or rectangular duct.
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/s)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4 degreesF to 158 degreesF, -20 degreesC to 70 degreesC) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Cover tamper signal
- Easily accessible code wheels on sensor head (sold separately)
- Clear cover for convenient visual inspection
- Remote testing capability
- Accommodates the installation of an addressable relay module, sold separately, (CRF-300) for applications requiring a Form-C relay
- Weight: 1.6 lb (0.73 kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 degreesF to 158 degreesF (-20 degreesC to 70 degreesC)
Intelligent Photoelectric Smoke Detector
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:D355PL