The Fire-Lite MMF-300 is a standard-sized monitor module that monitors a zone of 4-wire smoke detetors, manual pull stations, water flow devices, and other open dry-contact alarm initiation devices.
The MMF-300 supervises either a Class A or Class B circuit of a dry-contact input device. The unit is equipped with LED indicators and high-noise immunity for enhanced performance.
The MMF-300 mounts easily to a 4" square box.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the control panel
- Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional power required
- High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01 - 159 on MS-9600 series panels, 01 - 99 on other compatible systems
- LED flashes during normal operation and latches on steady to indicate alarm
- Nominal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC
- Maximum current draw: 5.0 mA (LED on)
- Maximum IDC wiring resistance: 40 ohms
- EOL resistance: 47K ohms
- Temperature range: 32 degreesF to 120 degreesF (0 degreesC to 49 degreesC)
- Humidity range: 10% to 93% noncondensing
- Dimensions: 4.5" (11.43 cm) high x 4" (10.16 cm) wide x 1.25" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4" (10.16 cm) square x 2.125" (5.398 cm) deep box
Addressable Monitor Module
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:MMF-300
Tags: fire peripherals