The Fire-Lite I300 is a fault isolator module that protects against SLC loop wire-to-wire short circuits.
In the case of a short-circuit on the SLC loop, the I300 ensures that devices continue to function normally. Placing the I300 fault isolator module between groups of sensors will help protect the rest of the loop.
- Generally used at each T-tap branch to limit the effect of short circuits on a branch to the devices on that branch in Style 4 loops
- Isolates devices so they can continue to operate normally in the event of a short-circuit on the SLC in Style 7 operation
- Powered by SLC loop directly, no external power required
- Mounts in standard junction boxes
- Integral LED blinks to indicate normal condition
- Supports a maximum of 25 devices in-between isolators, except when using relay bases
- Operating voltage: 15 - 32 VDC (peak)
- Maximum current upon activation due to short circuit: refer to the manual for the main FACP
- Standby current: 450 uA maximum; I300(A) is not isolating - relay closed
- Temperature range: 32 degreesF to 120 degreesF (0 degreesC to 49 degreesC)
- Relative humidity: 10% to 93%
- Weight: 5 oz. (150 grams)
- Dimensions: 4.5"H x 4.5"W x 0.25" D (11.43 cm H x 11.43 cm W x 0.635 cm D)
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:I300