The Fire-Lite CMF-300 is an addressable control module that provides a supervised Class A or B circuit for notification appliances, like horns and strobes.
By addressing the CMF-300, activation can be performed either manually or through panel programming. Thanks to LiteSpeed technology, the CMF-300 can respond at speeds almost five times greater than other designs. SEMS screws and clamping plates are included for easier wiring and installation. High noise immunity helps protect against radio frequency interference.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these
- devices to the control panel.
- Internal circuitry powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The CMF-300(A) module requires power (for horns, strobes, etc.).
- Integral LED "blinks" green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on steady red when activated.
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
- The CMF-300(A) may be used to switch 24-volt NAC
- Wide viewing angle of LED.
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01- 159 for MS-9600 series panels, 01 - 99 on MS-9200UDLS and MS-9050UD.
- Normal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC
- Maximum SLC current draw: 6.5 mA (LED on)
- Average operating current: 350 uA direct poll (CLIP mode), 375 uA group poll (LiteSpeed mode) with LED flashing
- External supply voltage: maximum 80 volts (RMS or DC)
- Drain on external supply: 2 mA maximum (using internal EOL relay)
- EOL resistance: 47K ohms
- Temperature range: 32 degreesF to 120 degreesF (0 degreesC to 49 degreesC)
- Humidity range: 10% to 93% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4.5" (11.43 cm) high x 4" (10.16 cm) wide x 1.25" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4" (10.16 cm) square x 2.125" (5.398 cm) deep box
Addressable Control Module
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:CMF-300
Tags: fire peripherals