The SILENT-KNIGHT-EVS-125W is an intelligent, 125 watt amplifier for use with the 5820XL-EVS and is capable of amplifying an audio message for distribution throughout the facility.
Each EVS-125W can produce 125-watts of audio power and up to four units can be used on the voice evacuation system.
The EVS-125W is fully supervised and has its own power supply with battery backup and four speaker circuits which can be expanded to eight spe aker circuits with the optional EVS-CE4.
- SBUS addressable, up to four units per system
- Supervised and has four onboard audio circuits expandable to eight with the EVS-CE4
- Uses an easy to install wire harness to connect the ECS-CE4 audio circuit expander
- Has it's own power supply and backup battery
- Six-wire connection to EVS system: Two-wires for the voice bus and four-wires for the SBUS connections
- 120 VAC or 240 VAC operation
- UL 864 and UL 2572
- Can be surface or flush mounted
- Primary AC: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz
- Standby Current: 375 mA
- Alarm Current: 700 mA
- Total Power: 125 W @ 25 VRMS (Circuit 1: Rated at 100 W each, Circuit 2-8: Rated at 50 W each, EVS-CE4 Circuits 5-8: Rated at 50 W each)
- Main EVS Panel SBUS Standby & Alarm: 10 mA
- Battery Charging Capacity: 7 - 35 AH
- Battery Size: 18 AH max allowed in cabinet
- Flush Mount Dimensions: 14.5"W x 24.75"H x 3.4"D (36.8 W x 62.9 H x 8.7 D cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 16"W x 26.25"H x 4.1"D (40.6 W x 66.7 H x 10.5 D cm)
- Color: Red
125 Watt Amp
- Product Code: SILENT KNIGHT:EVS-125W