The Fire-Lite ECC-RPU is an optional Remote Microphone that is compatible with the ECC-50/100(E) Emergency Command Center for fire protection applications.
It is part of the family of external remote consoles that allows for extending the operator interface to remote locations within a building. The unit housed in a cabinet with a keyed or an optional thumb lock to limit access to qualified personnel.
The ECC-RM remote microphone allows for ALL CALL paging to be broadcast over the speaker circuits when depressing the microphone's push-to talk switch. The RM requires an external data bus connection, an external audio riser connection, and an external operator interface power connection (24 Volts DC) from the ECC-50/100 main console.
The ECC-RM is an ideal console for schools, theaters, auditoriums, factories and other locations where an alarm has to reach a large amount of people over a large area.
- External remote console that provides ALL CALL paging broadcasts over the speaker zones of the ECC-50/100(E) primary operating console.
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and easy expansion
- Supports both Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) wiring.
- A maximum of eight ECC-RM's can be connected to an ECC-50/100(E) primary operating console.
- Built-in microphone with push-to-talk feature that can be used for ALL CALL paging.
- Sturdy cabinet design with a keyed or an optional thumb lock to prevent unauthorized access
- Voltage: 24 VDC non-resettable power from the ECC-50/100(E). External Operator Interface Power (Non-supervised)
- Cabinet Dimensions: 8.3" (21.082 cm) high x 6.080" (15.44 cm) wide x 4.337" (11.02 cm) deep (Door attached and closed)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
Remote Microphone Built In a Small Enclosure
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:ECC-RM