The Fire-Lite ECC-50DA is a 50 watt amplifier that can be used with the ECC-50/100(E) emergency voice evacuation system to offer additional audio power.
In large faciclities where audio distribution is paramount, up to eight ECC-50DA units can be used to help distribute audio across vast areas. The amplifier supports Class A and B wiring, and is easy to setup thanks to a web-based programming utility.
The amplifier comes in a durable cabinet and includes a built-in power supply and battery charger.
- 120VAC primary power
- Each unit includes four onboard fully supervised audio circuits which are expandable to eight circuits when an ECC-CE4 module is added
- Any combination of up to eight units per system for a total of 1100 watts of audio power and 24 speaker circuit outputs
- Supports both Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) wiring
- Easy setup and configuration by using a simple, built-in
- web based programming utility on the ECC-50/100(E)
- Built-in power supply and battery charger that supports
- up to 35AH
- Field selectable for 25 volts or 70.7 volts of operation
- Sturdy, scratch resistant cabinet
- AC Power: 120VAC, 60Hz, 1200mA (max)
- Speaker Power: 50 watts @25Vrms or 70.7Vrms
- Speaker Outputs: Four (4) supervised Class B (Style Y) orClass A (Style Z). outputs
- Supports lead acid batteries only
- Battery charge capability: 7AH to 35AH
Distributed Audio Amplifier. Externally Mounted Amplifier
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:ECC-50DA