The Fire-Lite ACC-25/50DA is a compact Distributed Audio (DA) panel which is designed to interface with the Audio Command Center-25/50 (ACC-25/50) Series audio panels to distribute audio in systems that require more than 25 watts.
The ACC-25/50DA is offered in a self-contained modular design that includes a single channel, 25 Watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier. An optional 25 Watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier is available to expand the ACC-25/50DA to 50 Watts (providing dual 25 Watt speaker circuits) or as a secondary, backup amplifier.
The ACC-25/50DA can be used to distribute voice evacuation audio throughout a facility. The audio riser input provides automatic gain control (AGC) which compensates for any audio signal loss due to circuit loading or cable length, to ensure delivery of a full output signal to the speakers. For systems requiring 24-hour backup, the built-in power supply and battery charger are able to charge up to 18 AH batteries. Up to 25 ACC-25/50DA units can be connected to an ACC- 25/50 master unit. If all units are equipped with the optional second amplifier, the total wattage can be 1300 watts.
Other options include a digital message generator module providing a factory-recorded voice with field-record and playback capability (up to five distinct messages). Optional 70.7 VRMS conversion modules are available for applications requiring 70.7 VRMS speakers.
Significant technological enhancements, set the ACC-25/ 50DA Series apart from other voice panels. The ACC-25/ 50DA has full supervision in both active alarm and standby conditions. Independent power feeds to each amplifier ensures that a short circuit in one amplifier will not shut down the other. Full output power (25 watts per amplifier) is generated with the optional 70.7 VRMS transformer module during low battery conditions. Additionally, modern integrated circuits, as opposed to transformer technology, amplifies audio for very low signal distortion.
Suitable applications include, but are not limited to: schools, auditoriums, dormitories, theaters, restaurants, places of worship, motels/hotels, office buildings, factories, etc.
- 25 watts of 25 VRMS audio power (expandable to 50 watts) per panel.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Optional 70.7 VRMS conversion module available for each amplifier.
- Integral primary AC power supply and secondary battery charging circuit.
- Designed for maximum system flexibility and expansion.
- Unobstructed module access and removable terminal
- blocks for ease of service and maintenance.
- Optional digital message generator module (FC-MGM)
- with factory-prerecorded emergency evacuation message or custom 60-second recorded message capacity.
- Five Command Input Circuits.
- Field-selectable message and field recording capability using optional FC-MGM's RCA jack or mini audio input jack for connection to external audio devices.
- Built-in alert tone generators with steady, slow whoop, high/low or chime tones.
- Alert tone selection may be field-programmed to conform with ANSI S3.41 Audible Emergency Evacuation Signal (Temporal Pattern), per NFPA.
- Integral diagnostic LEDs include: Power, System Trouble, Active, Message Generator Trouble, Tone Generator Trouble, Amplifier Fault and others.
- Independent Form-C trouble relay allows FACP to monitor voice system while in active (alarm) state.
- 35 mA Special Application auxiliary power output for
- addressable modules and End-of-Line power supervision.
- Optional local playback speaker for use with optional message generator module.