The Fire-Lite 411UDAC is a 4-channel, stand-alone Fire Alarm Communicator that works in fire and non-fire applications.
Channels are supervised and accept normally open devices like waterflow detectors and pull stations. LEDs offer visual notification of device condition status. Compliant with long-distance carrier access code, this communicator is perfect for installations where a fire alarm control panel must transmit status signals to an off-site monitoring facility.
- Four supervised monitoring channels (inputs)
- Inputs may be individually programmed for standalone applications, or when monitoring a host control panel
- 12 VDC operation
- Capable of 60 hours of standby
- Seven individual LEDs
- Dual telephone lines
- Industry-first, UL recognized, "dialer runaway" prevention feature and user-selectable restoral methods
- New long-distance Carrier Access Code (CAC) compliant
- Capable of transmitting the following DACT information
- Includes 15 popular communication formats
- Acknowledge/System Silence and Reset switches
- Alarm verification
- Signal silence inhibit
- Trouble reminder (with 24-hour resound)
- Dimensions: 14.5" (36.83 cm) high x 12.5" (31.75 cm) wide and 2.875" (7.303 cm) deep
- AC Power (TB3): 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.3 A. Wire size: minimum 14 AWG (2.00 mm2) with 600 V insulation
- Battery (Lead-Acid Only) (J3): Maximum charging circuit: normal flat charge 13.7 V @ 0.6 A.
- Maximum charger capacity: 14 AH battery
4-Channel, Dual Line, Stand-Alone or Slave Fire Communicator
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:411UDAC