The Fire-Lite ANN-80-W is a compact, LCD fire annunciator with a display similar to that of a fire alarm control panel.
The annunciator indicates system status, AC power, alarm, trouble, supervisory, and alarm silence conditions. Able to communicate with a fire alarm control panel over a two-wire serial interface, the ANN80W can be installed up to 6,000 feet away from the panel. The unit is surface and semi-flush mountable and automatically turns off the backlit display in the event of AC power failure in order to conserve backup battery power.
This annunciator requires no programming.
- 80 character, backlit, LCD fire annunciator
- Provides system status indicators for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions
- Communicates with the FACP over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format
- Connected devices are powered, via two additional wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed, filtered power supply
- Enclosure supervised for tamper
- Surface mount directly to wall or to single, double, or 4"square electrical box
- Semi-flush mount to single, double, or 4" square electrical box
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the panel
- Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs
- Operating Voltage Range: 18 VDC to 28 VDC
- Current Consumption @ 24 VDC nominal
- Dimensions: 6 7/8"W x 5 3/8"H x 1 3/8"D
- Color: White
80 Character LCD Serial Annunciator, White
- Product Code: FIRE-LITE:ANN-80-W