This speaker module makes an ideal solution for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. The speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs and 50% less space within the wall plates. This allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port ins 2-gang or 3-gang wall plates depending on the type of installation. It easily handles speaker wiring up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers. The push pins are black and red and the front and back of the modules are embossed with + and - signs making it easy to install speakers with the polarity correct. The wall plates size can be reduced by one to two gangs by using these new dual speaker spring clip keystone jacks to provide a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
• Reduced outlet size with ½ the space required for dual speaker connections.
• Allows any 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theatre system to be installed in a single gang outlet.
• Accepts up to 16 AWG speaker wire on front and rear connections.
• (+) and (-) designations on the black and red buttons for easy wire designation.
• Same push button style but with rear crimp on connector available with P/N: IC107DSCxx
• Compatible with all IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels.
• Compatible with all IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes.
• Available Ivory, and White.
1. ELECTRICAL RATING: 300 Volts MAX @ 75 C
2. ELECTRICAL CURRENT: 15 AMP MAX
A. HOUSING: ABC+PC, UL 94V-0
B. CAM, SHIFT, PUSH BUTTONS: PC, UL 94V-0
C. CONTACT: TIN PLATED STEEL
A. HOUSING: XX: IV-IVORY, & WH-WHITE
B. PUSH BUTTONS: 2 BLACK, 2 RED