The ICC IC107BP481 48 Port High Density Blank Patch Panel is designed to conserve valuable rack mount space in a residential or commercial network rack installation. The panel is suitable for all ICC’s HD modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/video applications. The IC107BP481 takes up only 1 rack mount space, and includes a flush mount design to provide a neat clean appearance. It also provides the ability to populate only the number of ports that are needed, and the ability to completely customize your panel depending on installation requirements.
The IC107BP481 48 Port High Density Blank Patch Panel is manufactured to accept the ICC Cat 6 HD Keystone Jacks, Cat5e HD Keystone Jacks, and Audio Video Keystone Jacks. The IC107BP481 includes a 48 port blank patch panel and required mounting screws.
- Includes: (1) IC107BP481 48 Port High Density Blank Patch Panel 1 RMS
- Maximizes connectivity per rack mount space
- Accepts all of ICC’s HD data, voice, and video modular inserts
- Flush mount insert installation allows all cables to be connected on the front of the panel
- No tools required to install modular inserts onto patch panel
- Staggered ports allow patch cords to be easily removed
- Write-on areas to identify panels, ports and custom labeling
- All metal for strength and durability
- Part#: IC107BP481
48-Port Blank HI-Density Patch Panel, 1 RMS
- Product Code: IC107BP481