ICC's EZ® Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The EZ® connector's flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap.
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00 or with the JackEasy Termination Tool ICACSPDTEH
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with most ICC configurable faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels*
- Compatible with most ICC furniture faceplates, Elite bezels, and Elite surface mount boxes*
- Used with ICC Category 6 patch cords
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component performances
- UL 1863 Compliant
*Check faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, bezel, or blank patch panel part for compatibility*
1. CAT 6 MODULE:
● CURRENT RATING: 1.5 AMPS
● INSULATION RESISTANCE: 500 MOHMS MIN.
● CONTACT RESISTANCE: 20 MOHMS MAX.
● DC RESISTANCE: 0.1 OHM MAX
● TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE EXCEEDS CATEGORY 6 CONNECTING
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED IN ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
WHEN USED WITH COMPATIBLE HORIZONTAL CABLE
● PLUG INSERTION LIFE: 750 CYCLES MIN.
● PLUG AND JACK CONTACT FORCE: 100 GRAMS MIN. USING FCC APPROVED PLUG
● PLUG RETENTION FORCE: 30 LBS MIN.
● TEMPERATURE: -40° TO 150° F (-40° TO 68° C)
● HOUSING: ABS, UL 94V-0
● JACK WIRING: 50 MICRO INCHES OF GOLD OVER 100 MICRO INCHES OF NICKEL
● CONNECTOR: INSULATION DISPLACEMENT CONNECTOR (IDC); ACCEPTS 22~24 AWG SOLID WIRE
D: COLORS: XX: AL-ALMOND, BK-BLACK, BL, BLUE, GN-GREEN, GY-GRAY,
IV-IVORY, OR-ORANGE, PR-PURPLE, RD-RED, WH-WHITE, YL-YELLOW
2. TERMINATION CAP:
A. MATERIAL: PC, UL 94V-0
B. COLOR: CLEAR RED